Thursday, October 8, 2015

RIGHT AS RAIN



Hello lovelies! It's been forever since i've posted seeing as I've been busy with school- senior year is having me stressed already! But I want to get back into the groove of blogging, so i'll be posting more (hopefully)! 



My weather app said it was supposed to be in the 70s today, but it was pretty cold this morning. I decided to throw on my leather jacket that I got from Target (for only $10- what a steal?!) I can't wait until it starts getting cooler, I mean it's October -where's the cold?!? I'm already looking forward to styling sweaters and whatnot. Halloween season is my favorite after all!



Enjoy two selfies I snapped this morning before school. I'm getting my hair dyed on Saturday (FINALLY!) because my roots are terrible, as you can see in the pictures. I'm thinking about going slightly darker, although how much darker I'm not sure. Also, I'm getting my senior pictures done in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to that, even though I have no idea how to pose in front of a camera, as you can also tell from the pictures haha. I've been watching America's Next Top Model for just about ever, but even Tyra can't help me /: 

Leather Jacket- Similar
Top-  Similar
Skirt- Similar
Boots (not pictured)- Missguided









1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, Bizim Mekan I'm going to protect the form you're among the people it wishes to continue to follow keep it up :) Sohbetci

    ReplyDelete