Saturday, October 31, 2015

ALL HALLOWS' EVE

It's that time of year again...HALLOWEEN! I absolutely love Halloween, as most people do. I'm staying in this year and passing out candy for the first time. I've been alive for 18 years and I've never passed out candy before because I either lived out in the country (where no sensible kid comes to trick-or-treat) or I've been doing things with friends. Tonight I'm spending time with my mom and brother, giving out candy, and watching a collection of horror films--I'm pretty ecstatic about it, as nerdy as it may sound. I wanted to share my favorite Halloween/ horror films with you guys. So sit back, turn out the lights, and be prepared to get scared. Stay spooky! :)

Oh, I did change my url/ title!

HALLOWEEN (1978)
HOCUS POCUS (1993)
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984)
THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT (2014)
THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT (2009)
THE OMEN (1976)
THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (1974)
THE SHINING (1980)
THE BABADOOK (2014)
SCREAM (1996)
FRIDAY THE 13TH (1980)
ROSEMARY'S BABY (1968)
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW (2014)
THE ORPHANAGE (2007)
THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT (1999)  
(on a side note, I feel like I'm the only person who likes this film haha.)





No comments:

Post a Comment