Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CRISP






Shirt- Similar , Jeans- Forever21, Boots- Boohoo


This was a spur-of-the-moment outfit. I actually really like how it turned out, though. It's a very classic, easy outfit to put together. My mom has a subscription to Birchbox and she was sent this awhile ago. She doesn't wear lipsticks, so she gave this one to me. I'll admit, I don't normally wear lip products. I got off of Accutane a little over 3(?) months ago and my lips still get very dry, very easily. This is an amazing lip product though! It smells heavenly and stays on for quite awhile; if you're looking for a good red lipstick I recommend this one! 

The weather has been having a moment so far this week. It's November 3rd and it was 70 degrees out today! I'm not a fan- I would rather it be a little more on the chilly side. On another note, I watched Star Wars for the first time over the weekend (I don't know why it's taken me this long-honestly) and I LOVED it!! I'm going to have to watch the others before the new one comes out in December. I also watched five movies over the weekend with my mom and I would recommend most of them. Insidious: Chapter 3 (not very good in my opinion), The Final Girls (loved it! Mostly because I'm a huge fan of most of the actors in it haha), The Gift (huuuge Jason Bateman fan over here! This one was pretty good), Ashby (I love, love, love Emma Roberts, and the movie), and Manson Family Vacation (this one won't be everyone's cup of tea- but I found it funny and really enjoyed it). 

x Brett 


1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then long sleeve black midi dresses shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete