Saturday, November 21, 2015

A LITTLE HAUL



I got these books over the course of the past two weeks. I've already read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and One Last Thing Before I Go. I really, really liked both of them (I finished them both in four days). I've been a huge fan of Mindy Kaling ever since I watched The Office (one of my favorite TV shows!) and I read Tropper's other book and I really enjoyed it. I've been wanting to read I Am Malala and Dark Places for awhile now so I decided to pick them up. I went to Walmart last night because I wanted to get The Girl on the Train, but they didn't have it. I was pretty upset haha. Helter Skelter is a book I have been interested in reading for quite some time. I, not in a weird way whatsoever, find learning about cults really interesting. My dad knew I've been wanting to read this so he bought it for me.




I bought these boots last weekend from Playto's Closet for only $8! I've been needing a new pair of biker boots, seeing as though my old pair have literally fallen apart. They are a really good quality of material and I've been happy with them so far. I got these socks yesterday from Maurices and they're having deal on socks & tights right now, if you're interested. 









No comments:

Post a Comment