Monday, January 4, 2016

HAUL & CHRISTMAS

Thrifted 

* Forever21 




Thrifted 

* Bath and Body Works 

* Marc Jacobs 


Kay, Kay

* = Christmas present
(Links to pieces are under picture)

Long time no see! I know its been forever since I've made a post. I'm so sorry! I really don't have an excuse, but I'm going to start posting more often. I hope you all had a good Christmas, I know I did. The photos marked with an "*" are all gifts I received for Christmas. I really love the diamond and popsicle print blouses that I got from my mother. I usually don't wear pieces that have that much pattern on them, but they caught my eye while I was online shopping so I added them to my list! 

My favorite presents I got this year are my Marc Jacobs wallet, the Harry Potter mug, and the Star Wars bracelet. My mom completely surprised me with these three things and I absolutely love them. The Harry Potter mug is totally unique; when you add any hot liquid to it the text changed to "Mischief Managed." I am a huuuuuuuge HP fan, so this was the perfect gift. I also love my SW bracelet.  am a massive fan SW fan (I love too many things haha) and was pleasantly surprised to see this. It's a charm bracelet, so you can buy different charms to put on it. My mom bought the charm that says "May the force be with you" and the next day I went out and bought the blue, R2-D2 looking one. Right now i have my eye on the Darth Vader one and I'm pretty sure there's a BB-8 one out there somewhere. 

Hope you are all having a lovely winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment