Wednesday, March 18, 2015

FUZZY


Today's outfit. Basic black jeans paired with a tank top and a really cozy and fuzzy white sweater =) Has anyone ever bought jeans from Gordmans and they have a weird smell? I've had these jeans for about 2 months and I've washed them countless times to try to get the smell out but I can't. It has like a store smell but also like burning rubber? I don't really know how to explain it haha. 


This is probably my favorite piece of jewelry that I own. I found this at Playto's Closet awhile back and I was drawn to it because it has a vintage type look and I love those types of things. 


I completely love these jeans even though they have an odd smell to them haha. I always have trouble finding jeans because they are almost always to baggy in the legs (as you can see). But, for the most part, these fit quite nicely. 


Jeans- Gordmans
Sweater- American Eagle
Boots- Target
Necklace- Playto's Closet 



No comments:

Post a Comment