Monday, March 16, 2015

OOTD - March 16, 2015

So this was my full outfit of the day. Please excuse my messy looking room and the weird(ish) way I cropped this photo. I tried to get it so you wouldn't have to see the rest of the mess behind me, but I ended up messing up the photo haha. This was a casual outfit, and I didn't look ahead to see what the weather would be like and it was about 75 today so I ended up getting kind of hot throughout the day! Also, excuse my awkward stance. Like I said I'm getting used to having a blog with my own pictures and not a blog where I'm reblogging pictures (I seriously love tumblr).



This was my shirt for today and you'll come to realize (if you stay with me) that I have a slight obsession with stripes (AND PLAID!!). But, this top was from Playto's Closet and if you haven't heard of them I highly, highly recommend you look into it! Playto's Closet is a thrift store that sells name brand clothing for less and I literally do almost all of my shopping there. 


I found these lovely boots at Target a couple years back and I absolutely love them. I'm not sure if they still sell them but you can find boots that look similar to these almost anywhere. 


This bracelet was a find of mine from when I went to Hawaii last January with my family. There were vendors selling jewelry on just about every street I walked down so I saw this gem and decided to get it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment