Sunday, April 10, 2016

A LITTLE HAUL





Last weekend I did a little shopping and bought some pretty rad articles of clothing. I also bought a book titled These Things Hidden , which I am sooooo excited to read. I recommend you check it out! Anyway, on to the clothes...

The gorgeous midi skirt. Oh. My. Word. I saw this at the thrift store I was at (Playto's Closet), and I fell head-over-heels in love. Since I'm petite (5'3") I cannot really wear maxi skirts without looking like I'm being swallowed whole by them--so midi skirts are my lifesaver. This particular one is from a brand called "Blue Rain."

The shorts. Now, when I bought these I wasn't 100% sure on if they were a swimsuit type of shorts or a "wear-whenever-you-feel-like" type of shorts. I'm going to wear them as the latter. I've been looking for a pair of shorts that have a sort of fringe on the bottom and I found them! They are from a brand called "Steezyer."

The trousers. I actually bought these awhile back, but I haven't had the chance to wear them yet. I really like the simple daisy-esque design, and they are very comfortable. I can't wait to style these once it gets warmer here! They are from Target. 

THE KIMONO. *Insert Shannon Stewart voice* OH MY WORD. I saw this on the website for Romwe and just about flung myself through my laptop screen I loved it so much. I honestly don't even know what to say about it; it is perfection. I know the picture doesn't really do it justice, but if you are looking for a really cheap and wonderful kimono, BUY THIS ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment