Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TOPSHOP WISHLIST

TOPSHOP WISHLIST





Topshop is a brand that I've marveled at from afar. I really love most of the clothing they put out but being a student, and not having a job (unfortunately) I never have the money to purchase anything from there. Some of my favorite blogs have made wishlists of brands of clothing so I thought- why not? I also posted this to my Polyvore account, so follow me there if you want! 

Marigold Print Culotte Jumpsuit  : When I was looking at the Topshop website I kept coming across this piece and couldn't decide if I liked it. But, of course, in the end I really ended up loving it. I think it has a really unique pattern to it since it's not your basic floral pattern. I also really love the culotte fit because I feel like it's something that petite people (like myself) can wear. What really sold it to me in the end though was that it reminded me of what my favorite character wore in one of my favorite Nancy Drew games. Beatrice Hotchkiss. 

Coat  : So, I noticed that Topshop has a "petite" shopping section and let me tell you- it can be a lifesaver. Some coats can overwhelm a petite frame but I think this one would work. I've been on the lookout for a trench coat and I really like this one. 

MOTO Cord Pinafore Dress : OHMYGOD. I absolutely love this dress. I've also been on the lookout for a dress like this and when I saw it I knew it would make the wishlist. 

MOTO True Blue Joni Jeans  : It's incredibly hard for me to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit and I've heard a lot of great things about the Joni jeans and they had a couple of pairs in the petite section so I had to check them out. 

MOTO Oversized Western Jacket  : Another thing I've been on the search for. A denim jacket. It's not that they're hard to find, but it's that I've yet to find one that I actually like. The Topshop website had a pretty good selection of both light and dark wash denim jackets. I ended up randomly choosing between the two because I liked them both haha. 

Cord Button Front A-Line Skirt : Once I stop drooling over this skirt I'll let you know. This is an INCREDIBLE  skirt. The color, the fit. It's perfect. 

Striped Long Sleeve Tee Dress  : I LOVE stripes and this dress is wonderful. 

BAT Cleated Shoe Boots  : I've been on the hunt for a pair of boots like this and these are amazing. They're at a price that wouldn't break my wallet so I might have to actually buy them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment